How do I make a payment?
- Pick the type of payment to make from the Menu box on the right hand side.
- Highlight the payment type.
- Click the payment type with your mouse.
- A new screen will prompt you to enter or search for your account.
- The account number you enter is dependent on the type of payment you are making.
- You may opt to make more payments or proceed to the payment screen.
What payments types are accepted?
- MyPayments accepts both Visa and MasterCard payments.
What if I have more than one payment I want to make?
- You can make multiple payments by adding each payment to a Shopping Cart before proceeding to the Credit Card Validation Screen.
I forgot my password for Property Inquiries and Tax Certificates. What should I do?
- Contact Revenue and Assessment Services at 403-342-8126 to reset your password.
I made my payment online but it's not showing up on my account?
- Any payments you make will be approved instantly, but it may take one to two business days for it to appear in your account.
- Please note: payments processed after their due date are subject to late fees.