There have been important changes to our processes.
• Owner(s) must be registered at Alberta Land Titles prior to enrolling into the TIP program. Ownership changes registered with Alberta Land Titles will typically be updated in our system within 4-6 weeks of date of purchase
• TIP applications for Manufactured homes will be processed upon receipt of the completed Bill of Sale
• Deadline for registration on TIP for the current year is June 15th
• Accounts not registered on TIP are required to be paid by the Payment deadline to avoid penalty. Balances that are not paid will be subject to penalties per the Tax Penalty Bylaw.
For more information please click here.
Only registered account users may use this service. To open an account, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Revenue and Assessment Department at 403-342-8126.
Property Tax Certificates are $35.00.
Please be aware that the 2020 tax levies are reflected on property tax certificates.
Cookies must be enabled.
Pop-up blocking software must be disabled.
- NEW - You can only order and print tax certificate one at a time.
- Continue to Login using the button below.
- Under the Property Search tab look for a property by Civic Address, Roll Number, LINC or Plan. Select the report. View and print the report from your browser.
- Use Account Information to view a report of your transaction history.
- Use Make Payment to go to MyPayments and add funds to your account.