• Only registered account users may use this service. To open an account complete the Tax Certificate Account Request Form
• TIP Applications will only be accepted by the registered owner as per Alberta Land Titles. Enrolment deadline for the current year is June 15th
• TIP withdrawals occur the last day of the month, all cancellations are required by the 15th
• Accounts not registered on TIP with balances outstanding after the due date will be subject to penalties as per the Tax Penalty Bylaw
For more information on our TIP Plan, please click here.
Please be aware that the 2023 tax levies are reflected on property tax certificates.
Cookies must be enabled.
Pop-up blocking software must be disabled.
Do not minimize or refresh the tax certificate page to avoid duplicate charges.
- You can only order and print tax certificate one at a time.
- Continue to Login using the button below.
- Under the Property Search tab look for a property by Civic Address, Roll Number, LINC or Plan. Select the report. View and print the report from your browser.
- Use Account Information to view a report of your transaction history.
- Use Make Payment to go to MyPayments and add funds to your account.